Monday, February 2, 2009

öyle böyle şöyle.......

sağ elimi kısmen kullanamadığımdan uzunca yazamayacağım. doğumgünüm geldiii ve geçtiii her sene olduğu gibi. insan büyüdükçe sakinleşiyor herhalde. ya da ben bu ara baya sakinim. rölantide.

sonra bu şarkıyı seçtim kendime bugün.

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm in a cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you try to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
And I'm just waiting till the firing stops
And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off

coldplay'den lost.

he bir de benjamin okuyacağım, aşık veysel dinleyeceğim, "dostlar beni hatırlasın". :) sonra enteresan fikirlerim var, günleri diyorum acaba 12şer saatten mi yaşasak? bunu düşüneceğim ciddi ciddi.

2 comments:

Av. Ertuğrul Harman said...

bence senin tatile ihtiyacın var. =)

betul said...

bence gidelim. :)